- ´The mission of the Clarksville Covenant House is to fill the gap between the foster system and adulthood.
- ´This Christian-based program assists adults who have aged out of the foster care system and helps them learn necessary skills while introducing them to Jesus Christ.
Why the Clarksville Covenant House?
- In Tennessee, 8,000 foster kids, 350 available for immediate adoption
- 1000 will “age out” of foster care every year
- Of these,
- 20% are instantly homeless
- Less than 3% will ever earn a college degree
- 7 out of 10 girls will be pregnant out of wedlock by age 21, abortion is common
- 25% suffer from PTSD
- Only 50% will have meaningful employment by age 24
- 60% of boys will be convicted of a crime
- 50% will fall into addiction
- Numbers are rising continually
How can you help?
- that God would provide the resources for this endeavor
- for the long-term sustainment of the effort
- for the future occupants of the Clarksville Covenant House
- Tell friends and family, others who may be willing to help/give
- Share the Go Fund Me
Volunteer - ask us how
- One time gift
- Enduring pledge